Pre-planning your funeral with Des Allen & Co gives you the peace of mind to know that when the time comes, your family, won't have the added stress of organising your funeral for you. If you decide to pre-plan your funeral, it is important to plan the details of the type of service that you would like.
Pre-planning provides comfort to those who will need it most; your family and friends after you are gone.
For any enquiries or to arrange an appointment to complete your pre-plan, please phone our office on 4153 2424.
A funeral should reflect the personality of yourself and your loved one
- Personal items may be placed with your loved one
- Family photos may be placed in the Church or Chapel at the service
- Favourite music may be played at the service
- Family and friends may read the Eulogy, religious passages or a suitable poem
- Clubs, organizations and family members can form a guard of honour
- Ladies may be Pallbearers
- Single flowers or petals placed as a tribute of love
- Viewing of your loved one gives you a chance to say good-bye