Funeral Bonds and Funeral Funds
A range of benefits and protection associated with funeral expenses.
- High level of investment security.
- Investment and declared bonuses, once credited, are guaranteed.
- Funds are only invested in Government and semi-Government bonds, bank backed securities, fixed term deposits.
- Bonuses declared annually are added to the initial investment, therefore increasing the bond in value.
Sureplan Family Fund
A life insurance product that provides (on your death) a benefit to be applied to the cost of your funeral
The death of a loved one is a very traumatic time for family and friends. Whether you live to an old age or you are taken earlier, your funeral will place an immediate financial burden on your family.
- Many superannuation & standard life insurance funds can be delayed for many weeks until a death certificate is issued and probate is granted.
- Sureplan Family Fund pays your nominee within 24 hours (one working day) of notification of your death, so that the necessary funeral arrangements can be made with confidence.
Anyone can join - Any person between 11 and 55 years of age may join this fund, subject to medical and health conditions.
Read More >>
Sureplan Gold Funeral Bond
A secure funeral bond investment fund
If you are not be eligible to join the Sureplan Family Fund because of a health or medical condition, or you are over 55 years old, Sureplan Gold is an excellent way to put funds aside for a funeral.
- You contribute amounts either as a lump sum or regular payments.
- A bonus (based on fund earnings) may be allocated to your investment annually.
- On your death, your contribution and bonuses are paid to your nominee to help pay your funeral costs.
A funeral bond is a safe, simple and tax effective way to grow your funds in a secure and tax effective environment to help meet the expense of a funeral. Funeral bonds also have significant advantages for means tested Centrelink and Department of Veterans’ Affair pensioners.
Read More >>