Sureplan Family Fund
A life insurance product that provides (on your death) a benefit to be applied to the cost of your funeral
The death of a loved one is a very traumatic time for family and friends. Whether you live to an old age or you are taken earlier, your funeral will place an immediate financial burden on your family.
- Many superannuation & standard life insurance funds can be delayed for many weeks until a death certificate is issued and probate is granted.
- Sureplan Family Fund pays your nominee within 24 hours (one working day) of notification of your death, so that the necessary funeral arrangements can be made with confidence.
Anyone can join - Any person between 11 and 55 years of age may join this fund, subject to medical and health conditions.
Completing a Sureplan Family Fund application
Please download and complete both forms. For your convenience, most of these forms can be filled in on your computer and then printed for you to sign.
The Sureplan Family Fund Disclosure Document contains more Information on the fund, Scale of Funeral Benefits & Premium Options and an Application Form.
Selecting your funeral benefit using "Scale of Funeral Benefits & Premium Options” table:
- Find your current age in left hand column
- Move across the row and select the amount of benefit you require.
- Move up the column from the benefit amount to locate the premium payable
Send the completed Forms to:
Des Allen & Co Funerals
7 Phoebe Crescent